We are looking for Seasonal Staff to join our wonderful team here at Bloomsbury! Thank you for wanting to be a part of Bloomsbury Farm! Please apply below to be considered for the upcoming 2022 season!
Join the Harvest Team for our 2022 growing season!
We are hiring for 2 full-time and 2 part-time positions for our 2022 farm team.
- Full-time positions (2 openings): 5 days a week (Monday through Friday), 40-50 hours per week, working in various areas of the farm’s operations. We ask that you join us for the entire season, March through October.
- Part-time positions (2 openings): Focused primarily with harvests, this role works specifically on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. [?] hours per week.
Work on the farm is seasonal and team members will be tasked with:
- Seeding in the greenhouse
- Transplanting in the field
- Farm projects
- Field maintenance
- Handling produce and maintaining an environment that adheres to our Food Safety Certifications
- Working in other departments when needed
Team members must be flexible, be willing to work in any weather, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs. No on-site housing provided.
Experience: None needed for either position, though preference will be given to applicants with experience.
Compensation: $12 hourly
Expectations: Timeliness, positive attitude, reliability, team worker, and taking pride in your work.
Perks: Access to organic produce and flowers, a beautiful setting, an upbeat environment with hardworking and fun-loving colleagues, and a place to learn and hone farming skills.
Please apply below: